Free Diamonds Pass

Privacy Policy

D 4 Developer.Inc built the Free Diamonds Pass app as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by D 4 Developer.Inc at no cost and is intended for use as is.

This page is used to inform visitors regarding my policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use my Service.

If you choose to use my Service, then you agree to the collection and use of information in relation to this policy. The Personal Information that I collect is used for providing and improving the Service. I will not use or share your information with anyone except as described in this Privacy Policy.

The terms used in this Privacy Policy have the same meanings as in our Terms and Conditions, which is accessible at Free Diamonds Pass unless otherwise defined in this Privacy Policy.

Information Collection and Use

For a better experience, while using our Service, I may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information. The information that I request will be retained on your device and is not collected by me in any way.

The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.

Link to privacy policy of third party service providers used by the app

Log Data

I want to inform you that whenever you use my Service, in a case of an error in the app I collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing my Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.

Cookies

Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.

This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.

Service Providers

I may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:

  • To facilitate our Service;
  • To provide the Service on our behalf;
  • To perform Service-related services; or
  • To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.

I want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.

Security

I value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and I cannot guarantee its absolute security.

Links to Other Sites

This Service may contain links to other sites. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that site. Note that these external sites are not operated by me. Therefore, I strongly advise you to review the Privacy Policy of these websites. I have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.

Children’s Privacy

These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. I do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case I discover that a child under 13 has provided me with personal information, I immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact me so that I will be able to do necessary actions.

Changes to This Privacy Policy

I may update our Privacy Policy from time to time. Thus, you are advised to review this page periodically for any changes. I will notify you of any changes by posting the new Privacy Policy on this page.

This policy is effective as of 2020-11-02

Contact Us

If you have any questions or suggestions about my Privacy Policy, do not hesitate to contact me at d4developer.review@gmail.com.

Comments

  1. Muje bc mili hi nhi mene redem ka options click kiya toh points mines me ho gye plz btaye kb aayege bc mere account me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muje bc mili hi nhi mene redem ka options click kiya toh points mines me ho gye plz btaye kb aayege bc mere account me

      Delete
    2. Muje bc dedo meri id
      RAJPUT๛RJ๛09

      Delete
    3. Chor sale is website ko band krvaege

      Delete
    4. စိန်မရလို့ကူပေးပါ..🙏

      Delete
    5. ကျတော်လဲမရဘူးfake gyi

      Delete
    6. AMAR winnar pass abdat koradan

      Delete
    7. AMAR winnar pass abdat koradan

      Delete
    8. 456471632 Give Diamond Mobile Legends Dong🙏🙏

      Delete
    9. Give me mobile legens please
      201911111

      Delete
  2. Freefair me dimond kab ayenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. sir meny 6000 coin redeem kiya pubg uc keliye but mje abi tak kuch nhi mila please sir help me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kenapa Saya sudah menukar 200 Diamon Ngak Masuk Ke Akun Mobile Legend Saya

      Delete
    2. Mobile Legends 632616380 (8522)

      Delete
    3. Don't get diamonds plz! help

      Delete
    4. my id 742287213(8970)

      Delete
    5. my id 742287213(8970)

      Delete
    6. 456471632 Give Diamond Mobile Legends Dong🙏🙏

      Delete
  4. Mujko bhi uc nhi mile mane 6000 coins redem kiya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fek ap muhje 100 uc nhi mila please dedo uc mera

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. بابا ریدم تو این برنامه اصن ۱۰۰ یوسی مرا نداد بی ناموسا

      Delete
    2. Muje uc nhi mila ma ne bohot mehnat ki Ha plz muje de de 6000 coins ki thi phr send kia tu 2 din ka wait bola
      I want my uc

      Delete
  6. Muje Mera uc chai warna ma cod ma kes kar do GA🔥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. တကယ်ရလား fri

      Delete
    2. မင်းတို့ဂိမ်းတေက အလိမ်တေလား အဝါတေလား coins 500နဲ့ 50 diamond လဲတာ ဘာမ မရဘူး ယုံစားမိတာအမှား 😒😒😒

      Delete
    3. တကယ်လား Fake ဆိုတာ

      Delete
  7. Jis ko b nhi mila wo muje se insta pe mile ham sab mil k cod ma kes karte ha Mera papa wakil ha

    ReplyDelete
  8. 6000 coine redim ki not uc hwy
    😭😭😭😭😭😫😩😓💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maine 2000 coins ka redeem lagaya diamonds ke liye. 3 din hone ke bad bhi mujhe mere diamonds nahi mile.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mujhe bhi samay mile ab nahin Mili please BC do 100 BC

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mere uc ni mile bai fake app hai

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mere uc nai mile bhai 6000 coins 😤😤😤😤😤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kok gak masuk reedem saya , padahal tadi dah 1000 tolong perbaiki lagi saya jadi rugi

      Delete
  13. Bc 280.
    ID..7350853100
    DERBY๛๛2

    ReplyDelete
  14. I dony get 100uc in pubg mobile my id no 5940354929 please give me

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't get 50 diamonds in mobile legend. My id is 358981743(9647)please give me

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't get 50 diamonds in mobile legends . Id 777012242(12102)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Please give me 150 uc I'm already redeem bat not came to my account I need royelpass bat I'm have 450 uc please give me my ID5260715666

    ReplyDelete
  18. Muje pubg me uc mili hi nhi mene redem ka options click kiya toh points mines me ho gye plz btaye kb aayege uc mere account me

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lol​ေစာင္လကားႀကီး

    ReplyDelete
  20. Replies
    1. Yes this is fake and fucking app evey one report this app and rate one star the player store remove this app

      Delete
  21. this app is not real!!!
    i don't understand what is wait 2 to 3 working days???😔😔🤔🤔🤔

    ReplyDelete
  22. Benim de uc elime ulaşmadı

    ReplyDelete
  23. I don't get 200 diamonds in mobile legends . Id 68733550(2122)😢😢

    ReplyDelete
  24. this app is not real!!!
    i don't understand what is wait 2 to 3 working days???😔😔🤔🤔🤔

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't get 200 diamonds in mobile legends. Id 647553639(8572) aplikasi bajingan.

      Delete
  25. Iss app ko jisne bhi banaya h uske ma ki chut me mera lund

    ReplyDelete
  26. Где мои диамант не пришли я 4 дня уже жду

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wait 2 day or 3 day they give you i real say buy

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi gusy plss give .me coin plss

    ReplyDelete
  29. kenapa udah saya kumpul koin sebanyak 2000 udah saya tukar sama diamon ff udah saya kasi masuk id ff gue tapi kok diamonnya nga masuk. parah bangat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 456471632 Give Diamond Mobile Legends Dong🙏🙏

      Delete
  30. Replies
    1. Free And Diamond 5000 ML
      BB

      Delete
    2. my give id 742287213(8970) please

      Delete
  31. cry no damion preasent pleace bro s...😭

    ReplyDelete
  32. Please give me A diamonds only 400 diamond

    ReplyDelete
  33. 931814255(10808) my game I'd
    Please Give a diamond only 3,000 diamonds please 🙏🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete
  34. मादरचोद भेज दे bc वरना मा चोद दूंगा

    ReplyDelete
  35. मादरचोद app पर केस करूंगा

    ReplyDelete
  36. My id number is 71006379919

    ReplyDelete
  37. Bai ka bhosda me maa cod dev thari bhen ka land cudavni ka

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love you 100 diamond please

    ReplyDelete
  39. 🤑Hey I just Found A Genuine and Real App Free Winner Pass Giveaway Every Season Download and get 10 Coins Free Now 🤑🤑 🤑

    App Link - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.win_free_diamonds_uc_bc_cp_new

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bhai ma download kar liya and coin ma bhot bana liya .
      Please bhai ap jesa kaha ma oisa kar soka ho .....
      Please bhai give me binar pass. it's my I'd :7377435972
      Bc give karo / binar pass give koro.
      Please bhai please 🙏🙏🙏

      Delete
  40. 446006573(2297) diamond မရဘူးwhy?

    ReplyDelete
  41. Why I can't get 10000coins pay for 💎
    I trying for a long time I really need diamond 💎

    ReplyDelete
  42. 3006434587id Give Dimond 12000

    ReplyDelete
  43. 456471632 Diamond Ml Pleaseee

    ReplyDelete
  44. 456471632 Bagi Diamond Ml Pleasee🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete
  45. 456471632 Give Diamond Pleaseee🙏

    ReplyDelete
  46. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dfordeveloper_free_winner_pass_giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  47. 456471632 Give Diamond Mobile Legends Dong🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete
  48. this application is perfect for me

    ReplyDelete
  49. Pless Muje 24000 coin bejo pless this app is were use full

    ReplyDelete
  50. Saya udh nukarkan Point menjadi 200 diamond ditulis tunggu dua tiga hari ini udh 4 hari btw diamond nya kok belom masok kaya mana tuh,,,Tolong lahh yaa,,jangan buat berita hoax,

    ReplyDelete
  51. ID 898246782(12562) mobile legends give please 🙏🙏🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete
  52. 932131724 diamond mobile legend 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  53. Gw udh 3 x nukerin koin gw yg 100 = 200 Diamond Mobile Legend BTW Diamondnya Kok Belom Masok Udh Ad 2 Minggu Ni Tolong Lah Jangan Jadi Penipu Demi Mendapatkan Uang
    Id 456471632

    ReplyDelete
  54. Gw udh 3 x nukerin koin gw yg 100 = 200 Diamond Mobile Legend BTW Diamondnya Kok Belom Masok Udh Ad 2 Minggu Ni Tolong Lah Jangan Jadi Penipu Demi Mendapatkan Uang
    Id 456471632

    ReplyDelete
  55. 1000000🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏😔😔

    ReplyDelete
  56. Give me Mobile lengends diamond

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Free Winner Pass Giveaway

Free Diamond And Elite Pass